Sunday, February 12, 2012

Introduction of myself and the goal of this blog

Welcome everybody!

Why are you here and why you won't leave?


If you are a programmer who'd like to improve his skills programming, making better practices or you
just are interested in new ways to programming or even more powerful tools, you are at right site.

By now, this course/blog is oriented to the use of C++ templates but likely I will do something more like some articles of interest. I'm assuming that if you are here is because you know programming so I won't explain anything of compiles, IDE's or whatever.

Beside, I'll try to teach and explain all I do but if you have any doubt you can ask me. My form
to teach maybe is a bit particular because I think that read posts isn't enough whenever you have
to program, how a writer learn to write? reading? no, writing. Of course that read would be good
but again, not enough.

Something I like to teach (this is not an index, it's a brainstorm ideas):

Why templates?
Function Templates
Argument Deduction
Instantiation
Polymorphic Power of Templetes
Namespaces
and more!

About myself


I'm a studient of computer engineering at Universitat Pompeu Fabra ( Barcelona ) and I did this blog with the goal of improve my english and show the power of templates in C++.

Thus, if there is any part that is hard to understand feel free to advise me.

If you would like to deepen in any subject or talk about any specific just say it!



2 comments:

  1. Heei!
    Té molt bona pinta això :D
    El deixaràs així de negre? A la llarga cansa una mica la vista...

    Ànims amb les publicacions! (Tot i que pots descansar una mica de tant en tant, eh?) :P

    Bess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vaya, en el meu portatil no surt tant negre (l'acabo d'obrir amb un ordinador de la pomeu)
    Ja miraré d'arreglar-ho, merci

    ReplyDelete